Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Sujit Digital Marketing House BD

 Welcome to my Gig

Honorable buyer, if you are looking Facebook promoter, this is me. By Facebook Marketing you can promote your businesses worldwide. It is the way which can quickly spread. So I can promote this easily your targeted audiences. I am skillful and efficient social media marketer.

 

MY SPECIAL SERVICE



 

·         Reach to real and active audience

·         Attractive product description, image, video

·         Posting and sharing organically

·         Set Facebook pixel to monitor audience

·         Select Trendy Keywords and tags in post

·         Create Effective Ads for your product

·         Drive Traffic and Get huge Response

·         No fake and not bot

·         100% Genuine & get huge response

 

 

Why I 'm Best:

 

·         100% organic posting

·         Quick and Responsive

·         Timely Delivery

·         Submit Proof with Screen shot and Live link

·         Follow Facebook Guidelines

 

Note: If you have any questions, you can send me messese. I will reply and you can hire me as soon as possible.

 

Regards,

Sujit

 

Thank you.

Fiverr Gig link:

 https://www.fiverr.com/sujit604422/do-facebook-promotion-manually-by-my-creative-service

 

Profile Link:

My Profile

My Facebook Profile Link:


https://www.facebook.com/sujit.munstate/









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Marketing Service

 My GIG I will do facebook promotion manually by my creative service